Vigor 2620Ln – a high-performance router with VDSL and LTE modems in one box, 2 embedded SIM card slots for 4G/LTE failover and versatile Multi-WAN Failover for guaranteed ultra-resilient service. It is fast, smart and reliable which makes it ideal for mission-critical connectivity such as retail/EPOS or security monitoring applications where continuous uninterrupted connectivity is essential.
It has a Dual-SIM cellular (3G/4G/LTE) modem, VDSL2 / ADSL2+ modem (Phone Line Broadband) and Ethernet (RJ45 - which can connect to many other WAN delivery sources), the Vigor 2620Ln provides extreme flexibility to ensure a reliable connection.
With the built-in 4G, the Vigor 2620Ln is ideal for mobile Internet connectivity, or locations which wish to use LTE as their primary connectivity method or temporary workplaces. You have the benefits of a DrayTek firewall, with optional web content filtering, shared by multiple users on wireless or wired connections to the unit. You slot regular (standard size) SIMs into the back of the Vigor 2620Ln for use on any of the UK cellular networks or MVNOs (excl. Relish).
The Vigor 2620Ln then provides Internet access to your local clients and the VPN facility fires up automatically and can provide a secure VPN link back to your HQ, or channel all of your traffic through a compatible 3rd party VPN provider for added security.
- LTE 4G/3G Modem - Up to 150Mbps
- Constant Connectivity - Dual-SIM LTE
- VDSL2 & ADSL2+ Modem
- LTE Bridge
- Central Management with VigorACS
- App Enforcement & Content Filtering
- Robust & Comprehensive Firewall
- DrayDDNS - Dynamic DNS
- Ideal for Mission-Critical Backup
- Use any combination of 4G mobile broadband, ADSL2+ / VDSL2, or Ethernet for primary and backup connectivity
- SMS Text Message Control & Reporting
- Wireless LAN
- Gigabit LAN Ports and VLANs
- LAN to LAN VPN
- DrayTek SSL VP
- Quality of Service
- Central AP Management